I landed here in Nairobi Kenya a week ago tonight.  I knew as a left home that I could not imagine what this journey would entail but nothing prepared me for silence it would bring to my soul.  I never imagined being at a loss for words.  For nearly a week I have struggled to put words to my thoughts and feelings.  Even the pages of my own personal journal remain blank.

As I try to put words to my experience so far I can only begin with a declaration of praise to my LORD.  HE created a beautiful world indeed.  The beauty of Kenya will take your breath away.  The vibrant colours of purple, red, yellow and orange.  Everywhere I look is a picture I will long to remember.

The Kenyan people are gentle, kind, sweet souls and they have stolen my heart! Especially the children!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who do you say He is?

How do you measure love?

Called by my King