Africa Day 1


The truth is I have no words! I am at such a loss to describe what this day has been.  It's been a simple day, spent with a lovely Indian lady, eating an incredible lunch.  A day driving into the city (Nairobi) and back.  A late afternoon visiting a family the girls and I have prayed for, for many years.

The best I can say is that there is nothing in my western life that I can relate to this place.  Kenya is a different world.  In Canada and the USA for that matter, we can easily get a sense of Europe.  Kenya is not like anything we know.  Yes you see British Colonialism but even that is different from the Europe we reflect in North America.

It's simply another world here, beautiful - but even in its beauty it is so different.  I am sure the words will soon flow, for now I can simply say I am in awe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who do you say He is?

How do you measure love?

Called by my King