Called by my King

In just over two weeks I with embark on an adventure of a lifetime.  I am packing my bags, kissing my family goodbye and heading to Nairobi Kenya.  Placing my feet on African soil has been a long time in the making.

I had no idea a few years ago when I entitled this blog Called by the King that this adventure awaited me.  I have been a rather terrible blogger - unsure of myself, struggling to find reason why anyone would want to read my thoughts.  But I have this space, and a life changing journey awaits me, so why not document it here.

So if you happen to join me on this adventure, subscribe to my blog, pray for me, pray for my family as I leave them to walk in obedience to our King.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who do you say He is?

How do you measure love?